– Patient’s medical history and contraindicated situations, anatomy and knowing key
– Proper diagnostics via various X-ray methods
– Patient selection and communication
– Setting yourself up for successful implant surgery from the beginning (knowing least risky surgical sites)
– Properly cleaning the extraction site, bone graft materials and membranes, suture material and techniques
– Anatomy of a bony socket, atraumatic extraction techniques and instruments
– Hands-on grafting and suturing techniques, and more…
This training course is focused on the surgical aspect of single posterior and anterior tooth loss and socket preservation, and how to predictably treatment-plan patients for dental implants. We will discuss the importance of comprehensive treatment planning, contraindications, properly assessing your bony socket, various bone grafting and suturing material, and more. Various suturing techniques will be discussed as well as multiple hands-on suturing exercises along with bone grafting exercises. Learn comprehensive implant fundamentals and principles
to help start and/or grow your implantology career!
Jedediah V. Huss received his doctorate in dental surgery from Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry of USC. He currently holds the status of Diplomate with the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI). Dr. Huss has published multiple articles related to dental implants. Dr. Huss is a KOL for multiple companies, and member of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, American Academy of Implant Dentistry, and Academy of General Dentistry.
He also has won many awards, such as Top Instructor for Implants in 2020 and 2021, International Congress of Oral Implantologists Diplomate in 2018, and International Congress of Oral Implantologists Fellow & Master in 2015.
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
January 26th, 2024
American Dental Institute, Orlando, Florida
Get in touch to learn more about our training programs and services.